New member welcome and sign-up is every Thursday starting from 10:30AM – 12PM. Walk-ins are welcome or you can make an appointment ahead of time by calling 617.236.1012 or for TTY call 617.267.7059.
The Boston Living Center provides programs and services, free-of-charge, to members in an exceptionally welcoming, drug-free, safe, confidential and culturally diverse environment. Membership at the BLC is free for anyone living with HIV/AIDS. When you become a member of the BLC you become a part of a community that provides:
- Holistic Healing
- Valuable education and prevention
- A place for you to connect socially with others living with HIV/AIDS
- A safe space for you to build and participate in a vibrant and active community of your peers!
All services provided by The Boston Living Center are free to members.
JOINING IS EASY, WITH ONLY A FEW REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of HIV Status (doctors notes). We cannot accept test results or labs. We only accept verification letters signed by a doctor or nurse on hospital/clinic letterhead
- Income verification (your income won’t limit your access to services no matter the level, even if it’s zero)
- Photo ID
During intake you will get tour of the BLC and an overview of the Center’s services. It is also a time when the BLC staff and volunteers can find out how you can best be served.
Monday 12PM – 8PM
Tuesday 12PM – 6PM
Wednesday 12PM – 6PM
Thursday 12PM – 6PM
Friday 12PM – 5PM
The Center is closed on Saturdays and Sundays unless otherwise noted.